Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Told Ya! Sloppy Joe's It Is

Because I had no "easy meal" suggestions, Sloppy Joe ruled!
It was funny because I made Wayne's plate, used the good china ya might notice, I was getting read for VBS when he came in so I yelled
"Don't eat that Sloppy Joe".
I got out my camera and was taking pictures. He said
"Dang, I thought something was wrong with it".
I said "Nothing is wrong it's the star of the blog tonight."

A few more words were exchanged with this tired and hungry man.

There was no holding him back then!

4 comments:

oldav8r said...

I see Wayne is grabbing as you are clicking. Who would have thought he would have to wait for a picture before he could eat, poor man!

AmyWhit said...

oh wow. That sloppy joe looked huge on that plate until Mr. Wayne's hand got into the frame. Are you sure you're feeding that man enough?! I think he needs a nice, normal-sized, individual serving of that ice cream we've talked about. *wink*

Shelia said...

I love it! I was thinking the same thing Ame! It looked huge until Poppie's hand came in the picture! LOL Don't let the pic fool you Ms. Jan, he's spoiled! I have that on very good authority!

So what flavor ice cream are we havin ya'll??

jamie said...

Ahhh, Daddy's Hands!!!! Soft and kind when I was cryin, daddy's hands hard as steel when I dun wrong!!!LOL