Monday, June 11, 2007

Short and Sweet!

Well, we have Vacation Bible School this week at church.
Everyone works so very hard to make sure everyone
has a great experience while learning about Jesus.

So, long story short, (pardon all the puns, ha)we all will be on the run this week.
I ran in and fixed Wayne's supper, and made him this Strawberry Short Cake
as a special ending to an otherwise thrown together, leftover supper.
I hope I have a vision tonight for something for tomorrow's supper.
Any suggestions are welcome,
or it looks like Sloppy Joe's!

5 comments:

oldav8r said...

Don't have any help for your menu, but I sure would like some Strawberry Shortcake. YUM, it looks soooo good!

AmyWhit said...

Yummy! You shoulda brought that to church with you! LOL. Looks like Mr. Wayne will be eating sloppy joes tomorrow night...since we're no help with suggestions! Doesn't he just LOOOOVE chicken? or how about that girly pasta salad he loves so much. lol.

jamie said...

Ya know if Jake finds out you are having sloppy joes, he really will be on the next plane to SC. That is his most favorite meal and he will eat at least 2 big bunned sandwiches and then the left over meat from everyone else. I'll tell ya, I think I need a summer job just to feed this boy! You know, dad loves Long John Silvers. I say that is what he should have!

jamie said...

Oh and the pic looks really GOOD!!! I still haven't lost the 5 pounds I put on while you guys were here. I am really wanting some more red rice!! And Shane is looking for some more chicken!

Shelia said...

Forget dinner...just give me the shortcake!